The 18 Precious Things


During the Immersion I learned a lot of different  valuable things which is going to be really helpful for me when I'm in college or when I am already working. For a just a short span of time I really did learned a lot of things like:


 1.Be a persevere person.


 2.Act professional.

3.Punctuality.



4.Be Patient.


5.Never be afraid to ask a question.


6.Accepting one's ideas.


7.Be a keen observer.


8.Be respectful.




9.Be Innovative.




10.Basic HTML.



11.How to use Adobe Photoshop.



12.How to scan documents with the desired formats.




13.How to use Sublime Text 3 for HTML.




14.The ITCDD nature of work.



15.Different offices in the Provincial Capitol and their functions.





16.Be Responsible
                                                                  


17.Be Flexible.


18.Be Associative.


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wew! Congrats you really have learned a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope what you learned will help you a better person

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope what you learned will help you a better person

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simballay Festival as it Best

The Big Day