Last Day of Immersion


I never expect that the last day of our Immersion would come that so fast, it seems like our first day was just yesterday and it seems like everything about our Immersion came to me like a blur. It's indeed true that given time is too short because at first 10 days for me is too long and for me I can't imagine myself inside the office sitting for almost 11 hours each day, since I always arrived at 7:00 o'clock in the morning and go home at 5:00 o'clock. Now that the last day had come I feel a bit emotional and at the same I'm happy that I have an experienced like this and finally I am almost halfway down to be one of the candidates for the 1st batch of the K-to-12 Senior High School graduates.

Having this Immersion as part of our curriculum is really a big help for us students, it helps us a lot in exploring the reality of our chosen courses as a Senior High School student and also in ensuring that we will love our chosen course in college. In this activity I've learned a lot of valuable things especially in the field of an IT and their possible work opportunity, and also how does the government offices work. I never thought that having this Immersion would mean a lot to me; all the experience and knowledge that I/we gain will really help me/us in the near future.

The duration of the Immersion might be too short but the learning and experiences will be forever kept in our hearts and the precious memories will be forever imprint in our minds. Cheers to us who is already on their last day of Immersion, and cheers to us who is now closer to be one of the certified candidates of school year 2017-2018 graduates. Soar high and aim high! Fighting!





Comments

  1. True enough. We all have learned a lot from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Days past so fast that's why what you've learned still blur but for sure you make your immersion worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's keep on dreaming...AJA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simballay Festival as it Best

The 18 Precious Things

The Big Day